The event is being held at the Promenade at Howard Hughes Center very near LAX to allow easy access to folks from all of Southern California and an easy day trip from the Bay Area (inexpensive flights from SFO).
The agenda highlights include:
- Fluid Recruiting – Use cases, experiences and roadmap discussion
- OBI Analytics – Recruiter dashboards, score cards and impact metrics
- The Oracle Idea Process – How can we rally as a user community to drive product enhancement
- Taleo Community – Resources, organizations, networking and learning
- Integrations – Evolution of TCC integration, OOTB and where we’re headed
- Taleo Sourcing and Branding – What’s possible, and what’s coming to improve the candidate experience for recruiting and onboarding.
Room capacity is 100 people and we hope to see Taleo owners/admins from the entire Western region. Breakfast, lunch and a cocktail hour will be provided and co-sponsored by our friends at Scout.
We look forward to spending time with friends, old and new. Detailed agenda and further details to follow.
PS - Our next event is being finalized in New York early next year.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed logistics information, including directions and parking.