Join ThinkTalent as we reignite the Taleo Community focusing on product, the Oracle Idea Process, best practices, and networking. Leaders of OHUG regional and special interest groups will be present to discuss how we as a community can chart our future. The event is being held in the Empire Room at the Floyd Building adjacent to the Georgia State Capitol.
Breakfast, lunch and a cocktail hour will be provided and co-sponsored by our friends at Scout, and registration is free for current TEE users.
The agenda highlights include:
- Fluid Recruiting – Use cases, experiences and roadmap discussion
- OBI Analytics – Recruiter dashboards, score cards and impact metrics
- The Oracle Idea Process – How can we rally as a user community to drive product enhancement
- Taleo Community – Resources, organizations, networking and learning
- Integrations – Evolution of TCC integration, OTBI and where we’re headed
Interested in Taleo Day but can’t join us in Atlanta? Stay in touch about future event locations HERE.