Join your Talent Acquisition peers learning and networking as we spend a day dedicated to reigniting the Taleo Community at this free on-site event.
The agenda will focus on OTAC product features (Fluid), the Oracle Idea Process, best practices and networking. We also have leaders of OHUG regional and special interest groups to discuss how we, as a community, can chart our future.
The event is being co-hosted by Credit Suisse at their HQ in New York City.
The agenda highlights include:
- Fluid Recruiting – Use cases, experiences and roadmap discussion
- OBI Analytics – Recruiter dashboards, score cards and impact metrics
- The Oracle Idea Process – How can we rally as a user community to drive product enhancement
- Taleo Community – Resources, organizations, networking and learning
- Integrations – Evolution of TCC integration, OOTB and where we’re headed
Room capacity is 100 people and we hope to see Taleo owners/admins from the entire region. Light breakfast and lunch will be provided and co-sponsored by our friends at Scout.
We look forward to spending time with friends, old and new. Detailed agenda and further details to follow.
PS - Our next event will aim for Minneapolis or Chicago late summer.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing detailed logistics information, including directions and parking.